Del Webb Stone Creek is a Private, Guard-Gated, 55+ Active Adult community located in the horse capital of the world, Ocala, FL. The location is east of Florida’s Gulf Coast, between the Tampa, Orlando and Gainesville metro areas. The Stone Creek community in southern Marion County offers easy access to parks, shopping, dining and entertainment. Stone Creek is close to US 200 and I-75 and is a short drive to Marion County Regional Hospital, Gulf Coast beaches and the Gainesville Regional Airport.
The community is planned to include 3800 homes, making it an ideal community those who want the world-class amenities & lifestyle of a large Central Florida adult haven without the crowds of nearby mega-retirement communities like The Villages. With the perfect blend of fantastic floor plans, outstanding amenities and a dynamic lifestyle in a community with a small-town feel, Stone Creek is a premier location for Florida retirement living.
* newly remodeled Reunion Center is the social hub & features a large ballroom with a stage, meeting rooms, billiards room, library, catering kitchen, card room and a craft room with a kiln,
* state-of-the-art fitness center, an aerobics and dance studio, massage services, indoor lap pool, indoor & outdoor spas & an outdoor resort style pool with beach entry,
* 18-hole championship Terry Doss designed golf course, followed by lunch at The Stone Creek Grille,
* softball, catch & release fishing off the pier, horseshoes, tennis, pickleball & bocce ball,
* scenic walking and biking trails that wind throughout the community,
* residents are welcome to join as many clubs & special interest groups as you like & can enjoy monthly events, seminars & programs hosted by a full-time lifestyle director. These activities are a great way to meet new friends.
Homebuyers can select either villa or single-family home options. Villas range from 1,548 and 1,709 square feet and feature a large living room, kitchen, 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, a den & 2 car garage. Single family homes range from 1,133 to 2,634 square feet of living space & include 1 - 5 bedrooms, 1 ½ - 4 bathrooms & 2 & 3 car garages. These homes include some of the latest sought-after desirable upgrades & available high-end finishes.
New Homes currently starting in the mid $200 K to low $400K. Resales start around the high $200K to Low $600K. Scroll down to see all the current resales homes on the market.
We look forward to showing you all that Stone Creek has to offer. Call us at 407-614-4570 or email us at info@OrlandoRealtySolutions.com with any questions on any of our communities and services.
Our website features all Stone Creek resale properties that are currently active on the market. It is the only site you will ever need! It is easy-to-use and updated by the official Realtor®’s database every 15 minutes.
You can save searches, and get daily email alerts of new listings, price changes, sold data, and market reports. Our Interactive Map Search allows you to view properties on a map or refine your search by drawing the boundaries around the area you desire.
Curious about what’s happening in your neighborhood? You can create a custom market report to see what’s active, under contract, and sold in your neighborhood!
Considering selling or refinancing your home? Get an INSTANT property valuation now!
Contact us today to find out how we can be of assistance to you!